HOW WE WORK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you located?
Our office is located at Shop 19 –21, 2nd Floor, Kamu Kamu Plaza, Kampala, Uganda.
We are open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturday (10am - 2pm).
Please call or whatsapp us on:
Tel: 0773230674 (MTN), 0756526425 (AIRTEL - whatsapp)
How do I order?
The way we work is like this. You let us know what item you want. If you know where to find it, you send us a website link where to buy it from. If not, we look for it from the UK and send you a quote. The quote includes cost of the item, shipping and local taxes. It is the final price - you won't have to pay a penny more. If you agree with the quote, you pay a 50% deposit. We then buy the item and ship it to you arriving within 10 - 15 working days. We let you know when the item has arrived and on collection you pay the 50% balance.
How do I make payment?
You can pay via mobile money, cash or bank deposit. Please contact us as above for details.
Can I return the item?
Yes. You need to notify us and return it to us on the same day as it is received or collected.
BENEFITS OF USING SUPAPRICE:1) Low Prices - our business model is high volume, low margin and low overheads. This enables us to save costs and pass on the savings to you - the customer.
2) Low Risk - to reduce risk to you, you only pay 50% as a deposit to confirm your order and the balance on delivery. Our competitors ask for 100% upfront!
3) After Sales Support - we offer returns (where applicable) as well as credit for qualifying customers
4) No need for a credit card - we buy for you therefore you don't need to worry if you don't have a credit card
5) Pay in Uganda Shillings - you pay in local currency hence you don't need to worry about exchange rates etc
6) Prices include shipping and local taxes - the price we quote is inclusive of shipping and taxes so you don't need to worry about taxes etc
7) Large product inventory - we can supply literally any product from the UK. Simply ask!