From experience, many people searching for items from the UK start their shopping journey on either ebay or Amazon. Whilst there are plenty of bargains on these platforms, there are many other stores that offer equally appealing bargains. We have put together some tips to assist you below.
1) SALES or CLEARANCE
- almost all stores have a sale OR clearance section on their website where they offer discounted items, sometimes going up to 50% plus. So if you are searching for bargains we advise that you start your search in the SALE or CLEARANCE section!
2) FREE DELIVERY
- where possible, always lookout for items which offer free delivery. Many stores / sellers will trick you with a very low price but then bump it up with a high delivery cost. So beware and seek those stores that offer free delivery or collect in store which is usually free. Our offices are in Reading and we can collect most items as there are many large shops nearby. If shopping on Amazon, SUPAPRICE is a PRIME member so you won't have to pay for delivery if we buy for you and the item is marketed as PRIME. This usually a huge saving so take advantage of it!
3) SHOPPING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
- use shopping discount vouchers to save more. Simply check this website and let us which voucher you want to apply and we will do it for you. Click here for vouchers
4) SECOND HAND STORES
- Great bargains can be found at specialist second hand stores. For example, cashconverters.co.uk in the UK offers used electronics at bargain prices. Amazon Warehouse deals and ebay Outlet stores also offer rich pickings. Make sure to check them out.
5) GROUP BUY
- have friends or relatives that you can group with to buy in bulk?? We recommend it as we can talk to the sellers and ask for volume discounts and pass on the savings to you!!
6) PAYDAY SALES
- many stores offer great deals at the end of the month when people get paid. So you may want to time your purchase towards the last week of the month to grab that bargain.
There you go .... happy shopping!!