The US is a shopper's paradise as there is so much choice at pocket friendly prices. We have put together some tips to assist you get those bargains below ...
1) SALES or CLEARANCE
- same as many other markets like the UK, almost all US stores have a sale OR clearance section on their webseite where they offer discounted items, sometimes going up to 50% plus. So if you are searching for bargains we advise that you start your search in the SALE section!
2) FREE DELIVERY
- where possible, always lookout for items which offer free delivery. Many stores / sellers will trick you with a very low price but then bump it up with a high delivery cost. So beware and seek those stores that offer free delivery. If shopping on Amazon, SUPAPRICE is a PRIME member so you won't have to pay for delivery if we buy for you and the item is marketed as PRIME.
3) SHOPPING DISCOUNT COUPONS
- use shopping discount coupons to save more. There are many websites where you can find discount coupons and/or codes. Popular ones include Retail Me Not
etc. Visit them prior to purchasing to see if the store you are buying from offers any discounts and let us know.
4) GROUP BUY
- US sellers are very keen on volume so if you have friends or relatives that you can group with to buy in bulk, consider it and see if you can save more. We recommend this tactic as we can talk to the sellers and ask for volume discounts and pass on the savings to you!!!
5) ANNUAL SALES EVENTS
- the US invented most of the annual sales events like Black Friday etc. So take advantage of these sales events to save more. Popular events to note are:
Valentine's day Sale: February
Mother's Day Sale: May
Memorial Day Weekend Sale: May
Father's day Sale: May
Independence Day Sale: June -July 4
Back-to-school Sale: August
Labor day Sale: September 1-3
Halloween Sale: October
Thanksgiving Holiday Sale: November
Black Friday: November
Cyber Monday : November
So there you go. Plenty of days when you notch up that bargain!!!